From the refuge we climb to the highest summit of mainland Spain, Mulhacen (3478m) and from there
we head west to arrive at the Carihuela refuge, at the base of the Pico de Veleta where we spend our last
|Nº de Personas||1||2||3||4||5||6|
-Sleep bed, mat
- Minimum Backpack 50L
- Trekking boots with high cane
- Mountain clothing, warm clothing in the summer at night is very cold
- Cap for the sun, sunglasses, sun cream.
- Cutlery, food for the days (sticks, nuts, chocolate ...)
- Minimum water bottle 1.5l water purification tablets.